Guns / Firearms Offences
We have dealt with many firearms offences. Our team of specialist solicitors have the experience and expertise to ensure that you receive the very best advice a representation available.
The laws surrounding firearms range from offences of illegal possession to criminal use of a firearm.
There are complex rules relating to a variety of types of firearms including air guns, imitation and specialist firearms.
For some firearms offences there is a minimum sentence of 5 years.
We are specialists in dealing with all types of firearms offences, including:
- Illegal possession of firearms
- Criminal use of firearms
- Importation of firearms
- Air weapons
- Imitation firearms
- Realistic imitation firearms
- Readily convertible imitations including Olympic BBM
- Antiques and de-activated weapons
- Illegal conversion of weapons such as shortening a shotgun
- Acquisition and possession of firearms and air weapons by minors
If you have been arrested and charged with any offence relating to firearms you will need a solicitor with the experience and specialist knowledge required to deal with your case in the most effective manner possible.
Mounting a strong defence against such charges requires a firm of solicitors with the specialist knowledge and experience needed to give you the best possible chance of securing a favourable outcome.