Specialists in Criminal Defence
Whatever type of case you are involved in, we have experience and specialist knowledge to provide you with the best representation possible.
Whether you have been arrested or charged with a crime, our specialist Criminal Defence Solicitors can help. We have one of the most established Criminal Defence teams in the Sheffield and South Yorkshire area.
During the current Coronavirus outbreak we are taking additional precautions to protect both staff and clients.
We are open for business and taking instructions by phone and email. We are taking some face to face appointments in a Covid safe manner where necessary, with social distancing in place , to protect both clients and staff. All appointments need to be pre booked at this time.
Please contact us if you have any questions
We can assist you at all stages of the process, from arrest, through being charged and representing you at Court.
We are available for Police Station advice 24 hours a day. Please see the contact page or complete the enquiry form to get in touch with us.
Click here to read about some of our successful criminal defence cases.Below you will find more information on various offences and what we can offer.
Your legal rights:
- Your legal rights on arrest
- Your legal rights when being stopped and searched
- Being charged or bailed
- Legal representation at court
- Legal aid & funding a defence case
- Appeals against convictions
Specific information on crimes
- Crime classifications
- Drugs offences
- Robbery, theft and burglary
- Public Order Offences
- Benefit fraud
- Fraud and deception
- Proceeds of Crime (POCA)
- Assault, GBH, ABH, Wounding
- Manslaughter, murder and attempted murder
- Sexual offences
- Perverting the course of public Justice
- Offensive weapons
- Internet offences
- Football related disorder offences and Football banning orders